Health & Safety
In addition to the Health and Safety in the Workplace 1 Day Course and Refresher Course, North2South Training can liaise and offer the Level 1, 3 & 4 Health & Safety in the Workplace. Please contact us for details.
Health & Safety In The Workplace (1 Day Course CIEH Level 2)
This qualification has been developed to ensure employees are aware of their own safety and the safety of customers, contractors and the public.
Who needs this qualification and why is it important
- Anyone in the work place or on park.
- Employers are responsible for providing safe and healthy workplace conditions as well as the right systems and methods for safe activities.
- Employees need the right knowledge and attitude, which demands proper training in the basics of health & safety as well as specific training for individual tasks.
- The qualification is ideal for maintenance, housekeeping, pool, restaurant and office staff.
- Understand the responsibilities placed on employers and employees
- Understand the hazards, risks & main causes of harm to workers
- Understand the importance of following systems, procedures & rules
- Understand how individual action can reduce risks to health & safety
- Appreciate how workplace equipment & task design affect health & safety
CIEH Refresher Course
- It is recommended that candidates complete the half day CIEH refresher course every 3 years.
- Assessment is carried out with a multiple choice exam at the end of the course & Certificates issued after completion and passing the exam.
- This 1 day course covers the 2 essential half day courses that we also deliver on parks of Risk Assessments & Manual Handling but with all the additional content of Health and Safety principles.