Food Safety & Food Allergen Awareness
CIEH Training protects your employees, your customers and your business. These qualifications can help you improve service for your customers and improve your food safety ratings. It will also give you the information you need to adhere to Food industry best practice and minimise litigation risk. Under the new Food Information regulations 2014, staff need to know about the 14 major food allergens and our new half day course covers all the knowledge they require to adhere to legislation. Please contact us for details.
L2 Food Safety in Catering, Manufacturing or Retail
- Food Safety is a critical factor with anyone who handles food.
- Everyone who works with food has a special responsibility for safeguarding the health of consumers and ensuring the food they serve or sell is perfectly safe to eat.
- Anyone who works in a shop, restaurant or take-out would be ideal to take this qualification.
- Learn the importance of food safety & gain knowledge of the systems, techniques & procedures involved.
- Understand how to control food safety risks (personal hygiene, food storage, cooking & handling).
- Gain the confidence & expertise to safely deliver quality food to customers.
Food Allergen Awareness Outcomes
- Understand the requirement to provide food information for consumers
- Understand the importance of practical allergen management
- Understand how to provide complete and correct allergen information to consumers